Players Only Network

Where stuff happens.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Links
There are none!

Share | 
 

 MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WanderingWolf
Hero Prinny
avatar

Posts : 1006
Awesome Points : 15240
Fame : 5
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : California

PostSubject: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:10 am

Next week, I'll be playing MMOS and everyone's welcome. Although I think an mmo or 2 more would be great. So far there's only RO, DFO, Maple Story, Mabinogi, and Trickster. Anyone have any other ones in mind? Keep in mind, my computer sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 am

o.o your actually gonna play mabinogi ._________. Should play on Ruairi server
Back to top Go down
Biospark

avatar

Posts : 14
Awesome Points : 13950
Fame : 0
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 31
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Carousing through the list on MMORPG.com, I've complied a list of possible games to add to your list:

Flyff - http://flyff.gpotato.com/
Dofus - http://www.dofus.com/en
Dragonica Online - http://dragonica.thqice.com/ (This one might be a stretch since I don't know your exact computer specs)
Dungeon Fighter Online - http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/ (I think this is in Open Beta. Don't quote me on this though)

If you want to look at the full list of games, head to http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm . Picking through that list is a little tedious however so hopefully you'll find something worthwhile in my list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://biospark.gamerdna.com/
WanderingWolf
Hero Prinny
avatar

Posts : 1006
Awesome Points : 15240
Fame : 5
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:02 am

Selandria wrote:
o.o your actually gonna play mabinogi ._________. Should play on Ruairi server

I've been playing mabinogi since release date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingWolf
Hero Prinny
avatar

Posts : 1006
Awesome Points : 15240
Fame : 5
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:04 am

Biospark wrote:
Carousing through the list on MMORPG.com, I've complied a list of possible games to add to your list:

Flyff - http://flyff.gpotato.com/
Dofus - http://www.dofus.com/en
Dragonica Online - http://dragonica.thqice.com/ (This one might be a stretch since I don't know your exact computer specs)
Dungeon Fighter Online - http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/ (I think this is in Open Beta. Don't quote me on this though)

If you want to look at the full list of games, head to http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm . Picking through that list is a little tedious however so hopefully you'll find something worthwhile in my list.

I'm not continuing flyff. xDD

I remember hearing about Dofus, Might have to look that up. Dragonica does sound like a stretch, it looks really nice and detailed, probably too much for my computer. and when I said DFO on the opening post, It meant Dungeon Fighter Online.

Oh, we'll be playing League of Legends for my good Friend Megaman81 (A.K.A. Eric)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

WanderingWolf wrote:
Selandria wrote:
o.o your actually gonna play mabinogi ._________. Should play on Ruairi server

I've been playing mabinogi since release date.
well what server are you on? also Trickster is a good group game
Back to top Go down
WanderingWolf
Hero Prinny
avatar

Posts : 1006
Awesome Points : 15240
Fame : 5
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Selandria wrote:

well what server are you on? also Trickster is a good group game

Mari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rareshadow

avatar

Posts : 14
Awesome Points : 13825
Fame : 0
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27
Location : Cali

PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Your joking right? im on mari as well, although i dont play anymore as much.

Also, mabi heroes is coming out, renamed Vindictus
http://vindictus.nexon.net/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagmaDragoon58

avatar

Posts : 20
Awesome Points : 13949
Fame : 0
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 am

This sounds like it could be really fun. If anything, I think I'll participate in playing Maple Story along with you guys. I need to start leveling my Wind Archer anyways. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:16 pm

._____________. you loli server lovers double teaming me with your mari Q.Q
Back to top Go down
WanderingWolf
Hero Prinny
avatar

Posts : 1006
Awesome Points : 15240
Fame : 5
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Selandria wrote:
._____________. you loli server lovers double teaming me with your mari Q.Q

Well back in the day, you didn't know who those three characters were. I just chose mari because my friend who invited me played there. x:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor   

Back to top Go down
 
MMO Event at Forevever Endeavor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Total Prizemoney available at Stawell per event
» Brimstone's "White Knuckle" Event 2012
» ODP Sub Regional Event vs League Play?
» ECNL Phoenix National Event Schedules
» Brimstone White Knuckle Event Memorial Day weekend

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Players Only Network :: Players Only Network :: JTV-
Jump to: